We took Ilo, Sayah and Copper on a hike with us last week to Devils Kettle in Judge C R Magney State Park. There's over 300 steps to and from the waterfall, the left side of which falls into a hole and noone knows where the water ends up, pretty cool huh? Anyway, Ilo, being a sled dog, decided he wanted to SPRINT up and down all of the stairs, leaving me running in his wake trying not to faceplant the steps!
 |
| The left side water disappears into a hole and nowhere knows where it comes out! |
Later that week it was Raynas birthday! She is 3 and she is gorgeous! What is even better is that her and Arrow (who is so handsome and gives even bigger kisses than Rayna) are going to have puppies together!! She is due the very end of November and we can't wait to have puppies in the house, they are going to be the kissiest puppies in the world!
 |
| Happy birthday Rayna! |
We have been spending time in the dog yard of course, and it's been cold enough to run the dogs several times which is so much fun!
 |
| Rayna |
 |
| Zodiak |
 |
| Q |
 |
| Oken |
And on Friday, it was my 22nd birthday! I had a brilliant day. I had lots of lovely cards and thoughtful gifts from friends and family. I got to facetime my family from Grand Marais (although it was in a very busy coffee shop so people were looking at me strangely as I laughed and waved!), I tried Dairy Queen ice cream, we shopped at fun junk shops, got donuts from 'Worlds Best Donuts' and Rachel bought me a pint and we drank it on a rooftop bar over looking Lake Superior - not bad eh! Not to mention when I went to work at the store that night I got a lovely card, some handmade ornaments, brownies and two pizzas! YUM! All in all it was a pretty awesome day, cheers!
 |
| Blue sky came out just in time! :) |
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had an awesome time!
ReplyDeleteYou two look like you're having the time of your lives! Happy 22nd Claire!
ReplyDelete