Monday, 28 July 2014

Dogs, dogs, dogs!

Sunday was my rest day and today is another dog play group day so I have many photos to share and it's only 9.30am Monday morning!
Yesterday was a brilliant day, I went Quad biking for 18 miles off road in the woods and by some lakes and didn't see another person. Where in the UK can you do that!


I also had some time to relax and I couldn't help but take some cheesy/wildlife photos. They home grow a lot of vegetables here and below is some courgette and potatoes grown from seed and freshly picked as a snack. You wouldn't believe how much difference it makes to the taste!

We also have a hummingbird feeder and ornaments out on the porch so I had to take some of the aforementioned cheesy photographs...




And I got time to decorate my room which was nice



I can wake up between 5 and 8 depending on the dogs needs and schedule that day. Most of the time I'm up to see the sun rise and say good morning to the dogs

And of course I've been playing with the doggies! B'zhoo is leaving to another kennel today so has been out all day so I just have photos of his play group: B'zhoo, Zola and Tuloon!











But who could forget the bravest and most adventurous dog I know, despite only having three legs, Copper loves to explore outside the kennels!
























No comments:

Post a Comment