Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Week 2

  This weekend was Fisherman's Picnic in Grand Marais, the biggest event of the calendar. After I finished work in the store we went down to the lake to watch the fireworks. I tried Cheese Curds (deep fried cheese, like mozzarella sticks, but in balls) and frozen custard (ice cream sundae but better) and it was awesome. We were right by the lake and the moon was out which was reaaal perdy.

Brilliant night time photography from me 


 The next day we were invited to be in the parade with some of our dogs which was a pretty manic, but cool experience.


Unfortunately for the dogs it was really hot so at the end of the parade we went to the lake so the dogs could get a dip


And here are the stars of the show

Ryden

Wyakin

Phoenix
We had a lot of people giving the dogs lots of love and even a puppy came to play!

But we were all smackeroonied by the afternoon!


To round it off I drove majorly off road on the quad to scout out some new trails. Heres the terrain:


And last and most probably least heres a trying-hard-to-be-arty photo I took of Ryden oh yes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment