Sunday, 31 August 2014

Minnesota




 Thought I would show everyone what it's like here. It's not going to be a lot of writing - mostly pictures
This is my room - lots of tartan, pictures and cards :)
This is where I work on three nights a week - bakery, deli, liquor store, restaurant, grocery store etc etc, it has everything.


The pigs in blanket specials board
This is what pigs in blankets are in america!





 I drove myself and a couple of dogs up to the vet in Canada the other day, and seeing as both dogs were okay it was a nice trip.



Thistles!

The car I drive here,  modeled by Blueberry 

The view on the way back to the house
 Here is what I have to wear when the bugs are out! And the waterproof on top for the rain



 And forget the wagon - Kathleen let us use her car to haul the rocks - it went so much quicker!

Of course I need to add more pictures of the doggies! 







 Today we went to get more fish and chips by the lake, it was beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment